With One Voice

Singleness, Dating, and Marriage to the Glory of God

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Discount Copies Available

UPDATE: I have lowered the prices from what was originally posted. I will give you the lower price even if you previously ordered (and reimburse you the difference when I ship your books).

I will have a limited number of discounted copies from the publisher. If you would like one or more, I would be glad to pass along the savings to you. If you live nearby, we can hand off the book(s) at church or wherever and save on postage.

You can send payment via cash, check, or PayPal (no credit cards, please):

PayPal address: alex.chediak@gmail.com
US mail: 928 Oakwood Heights Circle, Eagan, MN 55123

Price per book (shipping included):
For 1-4 copies: $8.50/copy
For 5 or more copies: $8.00/copy

Price per book (if no shipping required):
For 1-4 copies: $8.00/copy
For 5 or more copies: $7.00/copy

I will not have my inventory until late May, but you will still probably get the books faster (and definitely cheaper) through me.

Offer good through: MAY 31, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home